Community Golf & Leisure Trust Ltd (CGL) aims to provide the very best golfing experience for its customers both locally and regionally, by providing high quality facilities and services.
• Provide high quality, cost effective facilities
• Provide a customer friendly service
• Respond to the needs of our customers
• Provide facilities that are clean and safe
• Encourage participation in Golf
• Work in partnership with others to develop Golf
Code of Conduct:
Our employees will do their best to ensure that you receive effective, courteous and prompt service. In return they expect to be treated with courtesy and respect, without fear of intimidation, abuse or aggressive behaviour.
CGL will not tolerate any abuse of its staff or property and reserves the right to refuse admission without reason or refund.