Below are some frequently asked questions about Broome Manor Golf Complex
- FAQ • What practice facilities are there?
There are full practice facilities available including a 33 bay floodlit driving range, short game practice area, bunker and putting green. Use of the practice facilities is included in the green fee. The driving range carries an additional charge for Balls.
- FAQ • Are golf clubs & shoes available for hire?
Clubs are available to hire from the Complex Reception. Single clubs are also available to hire for use on the driving range.
- FAQ • Are golfers with disabilities welcome?
We welcome golfers with disabilities but would advise you to contact us in advance regarding golf course conditions and accessibility for Buggies. Buggies are available to hire via the Complex Reception.
- FAQ • Are spikes allowed in the clubhouse?
Yes, soft spiked shoes are allowed in the clubhouse.
- FAQ • Are there toilets on the course?
Yes, this is situated between the 2 nd and 12 th holes on the 18 Hole Course.
- FAQ • Are trolleys available?
Trolleys are available to hire from the Complex Reception.
- FAQ • Can I book a tee time in advance?
Golf Passport and Concessionary Card holders may reserve a tee time up to 7 days in advance via the BRS Booking System. Non-members can book up to 6 days in advance,
also on the BRS Booking System, but must pay their green fee at the time of booking. Refunds will be given due to course closure.
- FAQ • Can I buy refreshments during the round?
No. Drinks and snacks can be purchased from the Complex Reception or Howeller’s Café.
- FAQ • How long does a round take?
Our pace of play guideline is 4 hours 15 minutes for 18 holes and 2 hours for 9 holes.
- FAQ • Is smoking permitted?
Smoking/Vaping is permitted on the course but not in or around the clubhouse paved areas or on the Driving Range.
- FAQ • Is there a bad weather policy?
Yes - if we have to close the course due to bad weather we offer golfers the possibility to re-schedule their tee time. Should this not be possible we offer a refund.
- FAQ • Is there Wi-Fi internet access?
Yes, available in the Café area.
- FAQ • What is the dress code?
Smart, casual attire is acceptable as a form of dress both within the clubhouse and on the course. However ripped jeans, sports shorts, collarless shirts, shell suits, and track suit bottoms are not considered appropriate forms of dress. Soft spikes are preferred on the course.
- FAQ • Are buggies allowed on the course?
Yes - we have 8 x 2 seater buggies, these can be booked up to 7 days in advance for a hire fee. Personal Single seater buggies are also allowed. The use of Buggies may be restricted in the Winter Months due to Adverse Weather conditions.