Since 1990, Jeremy Sturgess, the leaseholder of Broome Manor Golf Club, has been involved as the owner and operator of four daily fee or Pay and Play golf courses in the United Kingdom. Since 2007 he has been involved as the founder and Co Developer of Ancient Sands Golf Resort in El Gouna, Egypt, a USD 500 million development project comprising an 18 hole Karl Litten designed Golf Course and 800 residential units scheduled to open in 2014.
After a 24 year career in this industry as an owner operator he is now offering business consultancy services to Daily Fee Golf Course owner operators, Resort developers, Landowners, Banks, Investors, and Private Equity companies on a worldwide basis who are seeking to maximise performance from Golf operations and development.
Why not save yourself a lot of heartache and money before you plunge into this business and email him today to set up an initial FREE consultation at email@example.com
Be warned ! He may not tell you what you want to hear .....
• Colin Hegarty, Founder, Golf Research Group : " there is no-one in the UK I've met in the last 20 years who knows more about maximising performance of daily fee golf courses than Jeremy. And I've met everyone in the industry..."
• Laurence Pithie, turfmasterone, Master Greenkeeper, formerly with American Golf Corporation UK : " a visionary owner operator with over 20 years of getting his hands dirty..."
• Jonathan Gaunt, Golf Architect : " No Nonsense, No Bullshit. Just facts, analysis and results. The guy's a legend...."
Daily fee or Pay and Play Golf Course operations including:
• How to structure a daily fee golf business for minimum risk and maximum performance
• Bookeeping systems for the 21st Century
• Online tee time reservation systems
• Till Systems
• Driving range operations
• Retail Golf Shop profitability
• Establishing a successful and profitable website for your course
• Food and Beverage operations
• Sales and Marketing including Social Marketing on Facebook and Twitter
• Financing your business with Equity and Bank Debt
• Greenkeeping do's and dont's
• Clubhouse design and Construction
• Golf Cart operations and Buggy Path Construction Contractor
• Inert Landfill opportunities
• Mini Golf opportunities
• Planning Consents
• Dealing with Golf Architects
• Golf Course Business Rates issues
• Golf Course Rents and Landlord issues
• Business Plan writing
• Acquisition analysis
Golf Resort Development
• Masterplanning a site
• Finding the right professional team of Architects, Golf Designers, Landplanners
• Establishing a Worldwide Sales network
• Business Plan and Project Analysis
• Building a Sales Team
• Negotiating a Joint Venture Agreement with a Landowner
• Sources of Finance
Contact Jeremy Sturgess by email in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE initial consultation.